Monday, March 12, 2018

What Songs Do I Want At My Funeral?

There have been many articles written about Billy Graham since he passed away a couple of weeks ago. One article that I found interesting was about the six songs that Graham picked to played during his funeral. According to the article, Graham wanted a lot of music. I have been to only one funeral where there was a lot of music.

It got me thinking what songs do I want at my funeral whenever that time comes, which means I need to have this in my last will and testament. The problem with what songs is that I like a lot of songs. Thankfully, I am not going to list all of them but here is my list of songs I would love to have played at my funeral, if it was to happen in the next few years:

1. Holy, Holy, Holy


2. Jesus, Thank You


3. Endless Hallelujah


4. The Power of the Cross


5. In Christ Alone



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis