Saturday, April 14, 2012

T4G 2012 Sermons

I was unable to attend Together for the Gospel this year in Louisville, but from what I seen via Twitter and Facebook, it was amazing. I excited that they were able to get the sermons from the general sessions online. All those sermons are now available on video with the exception of John Piper's, which is available on audio at this time. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. I have not got to listen to Piper's yet, but I know it will be as good as the other ones.

The Power of the Articulated Gospel from Together for the Gospel (T4G) on Vimeo.



Spirit-Powered, Gospel-Driven, Faith-Fueled Effort. from Together for the Gospel (T4G) on Vimeo.



False Conversions: The Suicide of the Church from Together for the Gospel (T4G) on Vimeo.



Divine Sovereignty: The Fuel of Death-Defying Missions from Together for the Gospel (T4G) on Vimeo.



Will Your Gospel Transform a Terrorist? from Together for the Gospel (T4G) on Vimeo.







No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis