Monday, April 14, 2014

Music Monday: Three Decades of Songs for the Church by Sovereign Grace Music

Last week, Sovereign Grace Music released an album celebrating 30 years of worship music. They took some of their favorites and asked a few friends to record brand new version of their songs. This album features Sojourn Music, The Village Church, Matt Papa, Austin Stone, and more. My favorite song from Sovereign Grace has always been, Jesus, Thank You. Brook Hills Church does a beautiful arrangement of this song that is brings me to tears as I think about what Jesus did for me. I hope you enjoy this album as much as I did. Once you hear this album, I encourage you to purchase it so you can download it on your ipod, ipad, iphone, laptop, or whatever device you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis