Monday, December 22, 2014

Music Monday: Worse Christmas Songs Ever

Merry Christmas!!! It's Christmas week. Hope everyone has a great week as we remember the birth of our Savior, enjoy our families, and maybe getting what you were hinting to your spouse that you wanted for Christmas.

By now you have heard every version of O Holy Night or Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. There are many great Christmas songs that have been done over and over again but there are some songs that are just...just...bad. I mean ones that you want to change the radio or wish you had a hearing aid to turn down the volume bad. So, I have decided to dedicate this week's Music Monday to the worse Christmas songs (in my unpopular opinion) ever. If you love these songs, I am sorry I have offended you. If you are in the same boat with me about these songs, I would not hold it against you if you do not watch any of the videos.

1. Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney. This song is just annoying.



2. Mary Did You Know? Written by comedian Mark Lowry, this song asks Mary the question if she knew who Jesus was going to be. The truth is she did know. She may not have understood it with human reasoning but she knew. This version is performed by Kenny Rodgers and Wyonna Judd.



3. The Christmas Shoes by NewSong. This is one of those songs they had to make a movie out of. If you are wondering what's wrong it, well just listen to it.



4. White Christmas by Bing Crosby. Never liked this song and it has been redone over and over again. The melody and the way it is sung just makes me want to check myself into a psych ward.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis