Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Best and Worse List of 2014

Since I have already given you my favorite albums and books of the year, I thought I would give you another best list in other categories as well as a few worse items.

Best Movie: Guardians of the Galaxy

Worse Movie: The Lego Movie (I know I will get a lot of backlash for this one)

Best TV Show: NCIS (This is my favorite every year)

Best New TV Show: The Flash

Worse TV Show: Two and a Half Men

Worse Book I read in 2014: Be The Message by Kerry & Chris Shook. Here is my review of the book.

Best Sports Moment of 2014: My daughter's soccer team winning their end of season tournament by beating the most dominate team that season. She was the goalie for the entire tournament and only had 3 goals scored on her in four games.

Best Shocking Sports Moment of 2014:



Best "You Got To Be Kidding Me" Sports Moment of 2014:



Best Fast Food: Tie between Chick-Fli-A and Taco Casa

Best Burger: Crib Fire from Rib Crib

I could go on, but I won't. Now it's your turn. What were the best and/or worse of the year in the categories that I just shared?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis