Friday, May 22, 2015

Around the Web-May 22, 2015

PCUSA Loses Membership After Embracing Gay Marriage

What Does Jude 7 Mean By “Other Flesh”? by Kevin DeYoung

Running from a Bad Church Situation May Hinder Your Spiritual Growth by Trevin Wax

Christian, Your Job Is a Ministry Job by Jon Bloom

Five Signs You Might Be Making Disciples of Your Church Instead of for Jesus by Jason Garwood

I Hope I Die Before I Get Old by Jared C Wilson

15 years ago at Shelby Farms in Tennessee, there was a gathering of student for the purpose of glorifying God called One Day. If you have followed the Passion conference for years, you know what I am referring to. The Passion conference has featured many worship leaders such as Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, and Charlie Hall. They have also hosted a few preachers such as Louie Giglio and Francis Chan. Perhaps the most well-known of them was John Piper. The first time I saw Piper was Passion in 1998 at Austin, Tx. Have no idea who this guy was but I am glad I do now. This video is the message Piper preached at One Day called, "Boasting Only in the Cross."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis