Friday, April 12, 2019

Books I Have Reread

If you are like me and other theology nerds, you love getting and reading new books. The challenge is always how much room do I need for a new shelf or can I store them somewhere so that we do not look like hoarders. I know there are many books I have enjoyed over the years that I have even had the opportunity to read some again. Of course, it might be difficult if you have underlined or highlighted the book that you want to read only those parts.

There are a few that I have reread over the years whether it is my own personal growth or it is being used in a men's study. Without making this a review of each book, I just want to share with you my list of books I have reread:

Knowing God by J.I. Packer

The Joy of Fearing God by Jerry Bridges

The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges

The Holiness of God by R.C. Sproul

Desiring God by John Piper

The Mortification of Sin by John Owen

Nine Marks of a Healthy Church by Mark Dever

Evangelism: How the Whole Church Speaks of Jesus by Mack Stiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis