Thursday, May 28, 2020

American Gospel: Christ Alone is on NetFlix




This past weekend, I watched American Gospel: Christ Alone on NetFlix. This documentary is about the false gospels that have inflitrated the American church such as the prosperty gospel and salvation by other merits. This movie features well-known Pastors, authors, theologians and speakers such as Paul Washer, Costi Hinn, John MacArthur, and Bryan Chappell. 

I have previously watched the first 40 minutes and was hooked. I wished I watched it sooner, but very thankful I got to see the project in its entirety in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Now is the perfect time to watch it for yourself and get other people in your church to watch it as well. It is also the perfect time to get people who are not saved or have questioned Christianity to watch it. I pray that this film will be used to bring people to God and come to a saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. I also pray that those who are just searching for something to watch on NetFlix will, by God's providence, stumble upon this film so they can see the true gospel explained while exposing the false gospels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis