Thursday, December 15, 2011

Best Books I Have Read in 2011

This year was another great year for books. I got to read quite a bit this year, new and older books. As I was making a list of my favorite book this year, I decided to divide them in two lists. This first list is what were my top 15 books that were released in 2011:

15. Erasing Hell by Francis Chan

14. No Other Gospel by Josh Moody

13. Don't Call It A Comeback edited by Kevin DeYoung

12. Am I Really A Christian? by Mike McKinley

11. The Greener Grass Conspiracy by Stephen Altrogge

10. For The City by Darrin Patrick and Matt Carter

9. Counterfeit Gospels by Trevin Wax

8. Disciple by Bill Clem

7. Reverberation by Jonathan Leeman

6. Redemption by Mike Wilkerson

5. How The Gospel Brings Us All The Way Home by Derek W.H. Thomas

4. Taking Hold of God edited by Joel R. Beeke and Brian G. Najapfour

3. Note to Self by Joe Thorn

2. Jesus + Nothing = Everything by Tullian Tchividjian

1. Gospel Wakefulness by Jared C Wilson

The next list are books that were not published this year (in no particular order) that I got a change, by God's grace, to read:

Preaching The Cross

Proclaiming a Cross-Centered Theology

He Is Not Silent by Albert Mohler

Indwelling Sin In Believers by John Owen

The Message of the New Testament by Mark Dever

The Deep Things of God by Fred Sanders

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by Bruce Ware

Think by John Piper

Future Grace by John Piper

In My Place Condemned He Stood by J.I. Packer and Mark Dever

The Good News We Almost Forgot by Kevin DeYoung

The Gospel for Muslims by Thabiti Anyabwile

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis