Monday, July 22, 2013

The Gospel Project is Now Available in the ESV


I am excited to announce that The Gospel Project, produced by Lifeway, will have curriculum with my favorite translation of the Bible, the English Standard Version (ESV), which is published by Crossway. The ESV have been my main translation since 2008 for my personal reading, teaching, preaching, and scripture memorization. The Gospel Project has been available only in the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB), which is used in majority of their Sunday School and small group materials. The Gospel Project in the ESV will be available in next quarter's curriculum, which you can get a preview of here.

As one who has used The Gospel Project since it's released, I am pleased with this partnership Lifeway and Crossway have made because of the radical move Lifeway has done to promote more gospel-centered materials and Crossway's commitment to keep the gospel in the center of everything they do. If you church is not on board with The Gospel Project, I invite you to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Chris, you won a group starter kit. Email me your mailing address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent you the e-mail. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis