Monday, February 2, 2015

Music Monday: Who I Would Like To See In The Super Bowl Halftime Show Next Year

Last night during the Super Bowl, one of local news stations asked the question, following Katy Perry's halftime show, who would we like to see perform at next year. Thought about this question along with who has not performed. I replied back with two bands. The first one being Imagine Dragons. To help make (or brake) my case, here is the video to their song "Battle Cry," which was featured on "Transformers: Age of Extention."



The second band...okay, technically one man band is Owl City. Who does not like Owl City unless you are not a fan of techno and fun songs? Here is the video to "Deer in the Headlights," which features a certain car from a time traveling trilogy which according to them, 2015 should be the year of flying cars and hover boards.



Now that I had my fun, let me ask all of you a question, who would you like to see perform in the Super Bowl besides the artists I just mentioned. If you think I made good choices then you and me are cut from the same cloth. If not, I pray for your repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis