Thursday, June 30, 2022

Top 5 Books for the First Half of 2022

We are officially halfway through 2022. There has been a lot that happened this year including to month of June. I know one of the big major events was the U.S. Supreme Court overturning Roe V Wade. I could write what has already been written, but I simply say I rejoice that it happened. I did not think it would happen in my lifetime, but praise God that it did.

As the first half of 2022 draws to a close, I wanted to take time to list my top five books so far:

1. God vs. Government: Taking a Biblical Stand When Christ and Compliance Collide by Nathan Busentiz and James Coates

2. John Bunyan and the Grace of Fearing God by Joel Beeke and Paul Smalley

3. Reprobation and God's Sovereignty by Peter Sammons

4. What Happens When We Worship by Jonathan Landry Cruse

5. Knowing Sin: Seeing a Neglected Doctrine Through the Eyes of the Puritans by Mark Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis