Monday, December 31, 2012

Music Monday: The Year of Rap

As we come to a close on 2012, people start thinking about all the good and bad things this year then we start by thinking about what we need to do next year. One thing that I got more into this year was rap, Christian rap to be exact. Ever since February when I saw Lecrae at the Rock and Worship Roadshow, I have been listening to more rap music than I ever before. The only rap I listened to was the old dc Talk when they mixed rap with rock and soul. I want to share two rap albums that I have been enjoying this year, one of them came out last year, and the other was one of my favorite albums this year:





Also, earlier this year, our church did a youth rally where the theme was "Don't Waste Your Life," which we showed the video to Lecrae's song, Don't Waste Your Life, which is also the title of one of John Piper's books:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis