Tuesday, May 26, 2015

How Does God See Divorced and Remarried People?

I am not going to lie to you, this is a hard topic. We know in the beginning God is the One who came up with marriage and even said I hate divorce. Jesus said, whoever God has joined together let no man separate. Remarriage is another difficult topic because Jesus said, "Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her" (Mark 10:11).

You and I may know someone that has been divorced and/or remarried as a result of a divorce. Some people may have even told these people they are going to Hell because they have been divorced. I know one woman who worked things out with her husband because she felt she was Hellbound if she didn't. Some people have made divorce the unpardonable sin, but I have yet to see that in Scripture.

How does God look on those who have been through divorce and/or remarriage? In this short video, J.D. Greear answers that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis