Monday, June 8, 2015

Music Monday: A Video Featuring Red and a 90's Christian Rock Quiz

On June 6, 2006, a rock album was released by a new band called Red. I have to admit when I first heard them, I was not sure what to expect. After hearing it for the first time, I thought this band will go very far in the music industry. Thankfully, I was right. Red has been one of my favorite bands. There music is awesome and want to cause you to start a mosh pit. This video is the first music video featuring Red called "Breathe Into Me" from the album End of Silence.



Okay, now that you have had a little rock music, lets see how well you know Christian Rock music from the 1990's. Over at the Reformed Pub they have a quiz for you to take. I got 8 out of 10 which means I know my rock Christian Rock and I will good when I die with a WWJD bracelet on (not sure how I feel about that). So take the quiz and share how many you got right.

Pub Trivia: 90's Christian Rock Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis