Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Video Conversation and Book Deals

Mark Jones and J.I. Packer has a discussion cultivating awe, Christian meditation, and knowing Christ.



Westminster Bookstore has some great deals going on right now:

Mark Jones' book, Knowing Christ is one sale and you can get a good discount when you purchase 5 or more.

Also J.I. Packer's classic book, Knowing God is on sale as well as one of his recent books, Taking God Seriously.

Leland Ryken has written a new biography on Packer.

Other books by J.I. Packer that I recommend:

Knowing Christianity

Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God

In My Place Condemned He Stood with Mark Dever

Also check out Packer on the Christian Life by Sam Storms

Books by Mark Jones:

Antinomianism: Reformed Theology's Unwelcome Guest?

A Puritan Theology: Doctrine for Life with Joel R Beeke

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis