Many are starting new Bible reading plans this year while others are struggling with how to really feed on the Word. Some Christians are not attending a church where Bible reading is encouraged. Others want many different ways to engage the Bible, but they just don't know how.
Brian G Hedges has 15 suggestions on how we can feed on the word:
1. Read through the Bible in a year.
2. Journal through a book of the Bible.
3. Read through a book of the Bible with the help of a study bible or commentary.
4. Read through one book of the Bible every day for a month.
5. Read through a genre of Scripture in search of a particular theme.
6. Read the Bible before meals.
7. Mark up your Bible.
8. Use a journaling Bible.
9. Write out a full book of the Bible in a journal.
10. Memorize Scripture.
11. Read a daily devotional.
12. Read a children’s Bible Storybook.
13. Watch the Bible.
14. Listen to the Bible on your smartphone.
15. Listen to expositional preaching on the Bible.
Read the entire post here.