Monday, May 11, 2020

Back with the Body

Yesterday was the first time that our church was able to gather together for worship since the COVID-19 pandemic began. I have to admit it was great seeing everyone that was able to attend and worship with the body of Christ. It also much better hearing the Word preached on Sunday in person rather than on YouTube. 

We were required to keep our distance and wear masks. I have to admit I was not happy about the wearing of the masks but understood the reasons behind it. We do have several members in our church with health issues. One of them is our pastor. He is a diabetic and a two-time kidney transplant recipient.  Though he did preach yesterday, he was not in the worship center before and after the service due to his ongoing health issues which is very understandable. 

I am grateful that we were back with the body although there are some who still cannot have a normal church service because of their state has discouraged it or their church does not want to cause any health issues for their members. I know many of you have your opinions in regards to this issue, but I want to express that I am praying for my brother and sisters who are still not meeting for whatever reason. I hope that you will be able to be with your church body in the coming weeks. Till then, reach out to another and grow in grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis