Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Favorite Blogs, Podcasts, and Websites - Part 2

I recently shared a couple of my favorite podcasts that I listen to. This week, I am going to share a few blogs that I visit and hopefully you will do the same. Disclaimer: I read quite a few blogs, so if yours is not on here, don't sweat. I will be posting a few more in the weeks to come (Lord Willing).

The first one that I want to point out is Servants of Grace. My friend, Dave Jenkins, along with a few other writers address theological issues as well as book reviews. What blogger does not like book reviews? Here is a list of contributors to Servants of Grace.

Next we have the blog from Desiring God which is based on the ministry of John Piper. Nuff Said.

The Gospel-Driven Church by Jared C Wilson is next. Jared writes on theology, quotes from books, and talks about upcoming ministry events he is involved in. If you want a good laugh, I recommend you follow him on Twitter as he does live tweets on NFL games he is watching especially if it is with the New England Patriots.

Kevin DeYoung is the writer of DeYoung, Restless, and Reformed. DeYoung addresses current events in the light of Biblical theology. Every Monday he adds a little humor to mix showing while most of his blog is serious, it is okay to have a little fun.

J.A. Medders is the Lead Pastor to Redeemer Church in Tomball, Tx. J.A. writes on church planting and theology.

That is all I will list for today. There are plenty more blogs to be listed. Enjoy these as you wait for the next ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis