Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top 5 Posts of 2012

As I am looking through the list of my top 5 posts in the past year, I could not help and see that Keeping The Main Thing has reached 10,000 readers. I want to thank everyone who takes to the time to read my posts. There are days I keep wonder do I ever make sense when I hit the "publish" button. I also thank God for giving me the desire to write this blog to exalt Him, edify the church, and evangelize the lost.

I have had many posts that were popular, so here are my top 5 for 2012:

5. Controversy Surrounding "The Gospel Project"

4. My review of Tim Chester's Delighting In The Trinity

3. An appropriate post as you begin to think about your next Bible reading plan, When Should You Stop Your Bible Reading Plan?

2. My most popular book review was on one of my not so favorite books by Mark Batterson, The Circle Maker

1. Why is The Resurrection A Big Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis